- The Mount Saint Vrain Trailhead has been renamed to the Saint Vrain Mountain Trailhead throughout the book.
- The Arapaho Glacier Trail above the Rainbow Lakes Trailhead is now called the Glacier Rim Trail.
- On page 5, the second paragraph should read:
“Turn west off Colorado 72 and follow Boulder County 116 5.2 miles to the trailhead.
Stay left at 0.8 mile and at 3.5 miles.
The last 4.0 miles of this road are rough but still passable for most passenger cars.”
- On page 9, the third sentence of the first Meadow Creek Trailhead paragraph should read:
“To reach it, go 2.8 miles north on U.S. 40 from the center of Fraser or
go southeast 1.1 miles on U.S. 40 from the Tabernash post office.”
- On page 9, the second paragraph of the Meadow Creek Trailhead should begin:
“Measuring from U.S. 40, turn left at 0.2 mile, left at 1.0 mile, left at 6.0 miles …”
- On page 96, the Southwest Face Route on “Iroquois” is Class 2+, not Class 3.
- On page 97, the traverse from “Iroquois” to Mount George is Class 4 not Class 3.
- On page 122, the fifth sentence of the next-to-last paragraph should read:
“Scramble east and climb up a 100-foot west facing wall …”
- On page 180, the CU Cancer Research Foundation has been renamed to the Colorado Cancer Foundation
and their scope has increased to include patient care. Their contact information is:
P.O. Box 7116
Boulder CO 80306-7116